Meeting Schedule

January 13 @ Kim's

February 10 @ Hattie's

March 9 @ Susie's

April 13 @ Terra's

May 11 @ Annette's

June 8 @ Melinda's

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another November craft club idea

I've been wanting to make my own tree skirt for a while and I found a few tree skirts that I thought were adorable.  So here's one more idea for craft club. 
Bottom one has ruffles on it.  Top is just simply strips of fabric.  We might be able to use fat quarters for that one. 

We'd all have to shop for our own fabric, so an afternoon (or no-school-Friday) fabric shopping trip might be in order. :)

If no one else has other ideas, I'm looking for votes on what your favorite is.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the tree skirts even better. But I would want to get my own fabric (not to be difficult...hee hee)

    ReplyDelete