Meeting Schedule

January 13 @ Kim's

February 10 @ Hattie's

March 9 @ Susie's

April 13 @ Terra's

May 11 @ Annette's

June 8 @ Melinda's

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ideas for July

I don't really have anything specific that I need/want to do for July. I thought I'd just revisit some ideas that I've been saving on pinterest and throw them out there. Feel free to chuck them all if there's nothing you like. Just trying to get our creative juices going and make some decisions, since I know this is a busy month for many of us.

Embellished T-shirts. Lots of different ways to do this, though here are two of my faves:
The blocks could say "Family" or your last name. Love the blocks for pictures, as we can make whatever number we need for our kids and/or family.
How about a banner of some type? We could make a fall one now. Or a "Happy Birthday" one might be good. I'm not in love with this one, it was just a picture to get us thinking about banners and how cute they could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment